Erythromycin Tablets

Erythromycin Tablets

Postby lamp » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:46 pm

A small, shiny, smoothly textured snack in a delightfully bright red colour. I received 28 of these free of charge from the splendid woman at the pharmacy. As well as being blessed with the ability to, at will, view the stunning aesthetic of these objects, I was told they would cure the infection in my ingrown toenail that I have become sadly afflicted with. How wonderful, thought I.

I had it from a reliable source that one was not to chew these delightful morsels, but swallow them whole. Mildly put out was I, as the stunning beauty of these pearl-like objects led me to believe they would contain a superb taste that the non-chewing of them would presumably eclipse. But I digress.

My good readers, I no longer have faith in this frightful world in which I find myself. A world in which a small red orb can be a soul-destroying item of such vicious deception. These 28 small manifestations of the cosmic force of repugnancy are not only utterly impossible to force down one's throat, but upon being in the mouth of the unfortunate consumer for more than 20 seconds, release a thoroughly foul taste. A taste of such metallic awfulness that one feels the need to amputate one's tongue.

Duped, was I, by their beauty. Hoodwinked by their transcendental elegance. Crushed by their depravity.
lamp

Re: Erythromycin Tablets

Postby jasperjoffe » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:08 am

well put sir. Interestingly the subject of the post looks like the spam we delete daily.
jasperjoffe
Site Admin

Return to Food and general consumption